Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Random Stuff


Random Stuff
~Butterfly Effect 2 review on That Guy With the Glasses: Well, at least there isn't any Ashton Kutcher acting in the sequel. While I liked the first movie, Kutcher's acting is always bad and nearly takes away from the interesting concept. Kutcher has not talent other than marrying old actresses that I had a crust on on. Screw you, Kutcher. This falls under the sequels that have very little to do with first movie character-wise, but carries over the concept.
~ “A bitch is a female dog.”: While riding my bike through a really rough part of the city, I came across an amusing encounter between an older woman and a group of kids. On one side of the street a group of young kids were shouting at an older woman. One kid shouted, “A bitch is a female dog.” He was shouting it to the older woman. “Say bitch again. Say it again, ”  replied the older woman.  Was the kid calling her a bitch? Or was he trying to explain the definition of a female dog? It was just unusual but funny.
~Dexter is great this season: While I hated the season before, but they've really done some amazing things this season. I mean the writing is really good. His sister is fully aware of his double life now. And, I love the new drug lord character by Ray Stevenson. This season handles the various stories much better than the last season. And, I love how they twist and turn into each other. And, the other cast members have a bigger role this season. However, did they really need to kill off the black guy...again?
~Atlas Shrugged Part 2: Did you know that the second part of the Ayn Rand-based story is in theaters? The first one didn't make any money, but part 2 had a worst showing than the first one. What is funny is that they pretty much replaced the entire cast from the first movie. And, it has a 5% on RT, ouch. The first movie has a 11%. Not to be confused with Cloud Atlas.
~I encountered an old school Baby on Board sign in the back of mini-van.  Yeah, thanks for Warning me about your stupid baby with your stupid sign. I truly hated these signs way back in the day (80s).  Shouldn't it be Everyone on Board?  I love when people want to warn you about their children.  And you can throw in the Garfield signs in there too.  

 


No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47