Saturday, October 13, 2012

Pocket Like It's Hot (Snoop Dog) Hot Pocket

 Pocket Like It's Hot (Snoop Dog)
After the whole stupid Snoop Lion stuff, I almost wrote Snoop off for being Weed Crazy. However, I actually really like this strange remix of his Drop it Like it's Hot song.
-Snoop Dog (Snoop Lion) has a personal pimped out casing for his hot pocket.
-Hot Pocket comes to life in the microwave? That's a bit creepy.
-I loved seeing Internet Star D-Storm in the video and rapping.
-Okay, even Andy Milonakis is pretty good too.  And, I hate him.  
Given that the real logo in the video, I guess Hot Pocket approved of this. And, it should be noted that many Stoners find the Hot Pocket to be the food of choice when they're half-baked in an apartment room. It is a nice cross promotion with Snoop Dog (Lion).
From Hip Hop DX.com, (("Hot Pockets are irresistibly hot and I thought this was a great digital campaign," Snoop said in a statement. "Hot Pockets have always been a favorite in my house, so this project was something that I felt I could really get behind. Plus, we had a great time coming up with the remix.” ))


 Wait, I am confused.  Is that a Hot Pocket? 
____________________________________________________________

 He's in my nightmares. 
______________________________________________________________________

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47