Thursday, August 23, 2012

How to deal with A-holes


I like how this cop handles these Open Carry Activists.  This cop puts this guy in his place by being nice and professional
Surfing the Net, I’ve notice a few of the videos of gun owners walking around the public with their ‘right to carry’ guns.  This usually freaks someone out and they call the cops.  The ‘right to carry’ guys film the confrontation with the cops, hoping to get a bad reaction from the cops.  And, they do this on purpose.  
These guys want a terrible response from the cops so they can post it on the Internet and get the gun rights people up in arms about their “injustice”.  I call it a waste of time for the cops.  I actually support gun rights, because you have to right to protect yourself.  But, why freak people out with guns that look like automatic weapons?
I am a minority, so I try to avoid getting the attention of police officers.
And, think about this.  What kind of reaction would happen if a black guy or a Mexican guy were recorded walking around with perfectly legal weapons?  This reaction would be completely different.  I’m just saying…
Now, this guy was walking around with an AR-15 in a damn public park.
 Given the state of the shootouts around the country, I don’t think it is a bright idea to roam around a park with a weapon like this one even in a right to carry state.  It is necessary to roam around the park with this one?  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47